Monday, February 06, 2006

I was tagged

Four jobs you have held:
1. Maid (at a motel that was super gross, explains why I hate scrubbing the bathroom!)
2. Bartender (those ole college days - way too much fun!)
3. Museum Tour Guide (for 4 years, at my home town museum)
4. Software Quality Analyst (for 8 years, hunting “bugs” in code)

Four places you have lived:
1. Southern Minnesota (hometown born and raised)
2. Really southern Minnesota (college town 30 miles from home)
3. Southern California (for 3 years, but found my way back home)
4. Middle Minnesota – (in our dream home)

Four vacations you have taken:
1. Black Hills and the Badlands (when I was a kid)
2. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
3. Jamaica (twice!)
4. San Diego, California

Four vehicles you have owned:
1. Ford Galaxy 500 (could fit 8 comfortably)
2. Mazda RX7 (faster than *&^%$!!)
3. Ford Blazer
4. Honda Hybrid (gets around 50 MPG!)

2 comments:

ria said...

thanks Pam.
How's the hybrid car? I've been thinking of looking into them although my husband wants me driving a tank (Ford 500) for safety.

Pam said...

Hi Rina - the hybrid is awesome, great gas milage, and you can't bet the ultra low emmissions, just one small way to help our earth not choke on our comsumption.