Sunday, March 19, 2006

Triple Exposure

The "Plain and Simple Cardi" is done!

I purchased 2 antique silver clasps for the closure option, but they got lost in that thick fluffy yarn, so I went back to the original zipper option and I love it. The neckline of the cardi is simple so you can wear a big, dramatic necklace or scarf. This is definitely my new fav!!

The black choker necklace I have on, I crocheted with black cotton yarn and added 3 silver pony beads in the front. It is secured with a small piece of Velcro in the back. It is so soft on the neck you barley notice it’s there.

Now for the hat, yep, this is the hat I crocheted a few days ago! SUPER SIMPLE! So here is my Triple Exposure – cool hat, funky choker, and fluffy cardi.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Nice cardi!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It all looks fabulous!! So cozy!

Chie said...

Oh wow!
I love all three. :)
They look great on you!
I just love colors you pick, and everything you make is so cool yet practical!
You are so talented!

SylvChezPlum said...

They all look great, and the pic is so perfect !! Like everybody would want one of each to try and look as cool as you... ;-)

LG said...

Great, Pam! I love the cardi! And both the hat and necklace are the perfect accesories to it! Very pretty!

Norah said...

Pam, that cardi is wonderful! And I love the hat and necklace with it too. Great job!

City Wiccan said...

That looks awesome! I want a simple cardigan like that. You look so pleased about your work . . . and you should be :)

Mimi said...

Everything looks wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Pam, you look great in all your homemade stuff, but it doesn't look homemade. Is this pattern going to be in your book??

Pam said...

Thanks for the sweet comments everyone! I don't think this pattern will be in the book, I made it just for me. I'll have other cardi patterns in my upcoming book, but maybe not so plain. Stay tuned!!