Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Pam receives a Jimbo Hook!

I am a proud owner of another fantastic Jimbo Hook! My newest is on the right, it is a size G, bigger grip, super smooth thumb pad and a darker wood. My first Jimbo, on the left, is a size H, lighter wood, rustic look, with littles knots in the wood (which I LOVE!)

Jimbo’s Front Porch is where you’ll find Jim’s handy work. If you’ve never used a wood hook, I urge you to try it, you’ll be amazed! Jimbo is getting pretty well know, he's featured in the latest isue of Belle Amiore magazine. Check out his blog and order or bid on one of his fantastic crochet hooks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet hook!

J said...

Beautiful hooks!

Anonymous said...

Nice hooks!

Sheila said...

Cool hook... great idea... I definitely need to treat myself... and your Stash Busting Coat is Awesomely Stunning. Thanks for posting on my Oasis Halter Top.

Anonymous said...

Very nice.

Jimbo said...

Thanks so much for the plug, Pam.. and you just go ahead and use my pattern any old time. hehe

Anonymous said...

Nice Hooks!