Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tagged by Sylv!

I’ve been tagged by Sylv from http://pelotes.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

  1. I’m the youngest of 6 kids.
  2. I played drums (at least tried to play) in an all female heavy metal band in the 80’s, when I lived in southern California, trying to make it big as a rock star! Hah! It took me 3 years to realize I was a really bad drummer, I sold my drum set and moved back to Minnesota. I haven’t played the drums since.
  3. I love chocolate but I don’t like chocolate donuts.
  4. I almost died during a surgical procedure and my Mom was the assisting nurse in the operating room, they had to take her out of the room until I recovered.
  5. I’m still friends with my grade school friends from my hometown. There are 5 of us that still keep in touch and get together at least once a year. Most of us met in kindergarten.
  6. I can kick-start a 1965 Panhead Harley, but I couldn’t get it out of 3rd gear because of the suicide clutch, so I could only go 30 mph or less.
  7. I cried on my wedding day, a lot.

3 comments:

KnitPastis said...

This was such a great read! I think that's great you are from a big family.My husband is too. I know I wished I was.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hate spilling the beans about stuff like that, and that is why I don't blog, I just read em!

I knew you loved Harleys! Hey, I've got a new pattern from the 'Ville that is a summer halter I've started, I'll email you how it goes.

Dave Lowe said...

Back many years ago, I dated a "biker"girl who had a Harley. On our 3rd date she taught me how to start it and ride in a parking lot after hours. On my solo attempt, my high pitched screaming trying to control the runaway mechanical beast insured it was our last date!