Wednesday, June 06, 2007

2nd Uncommon Threads episode is coming!

Here is a picture of Amie, me, and Drew holding our blurred bags, we’ve kept this a secret for almost a year! We filmed this back in August 2006. Better late than never!

DUCT #247 – Uncommon Threads – “3 of a Kind” on HGTV June 19th at 6 am central time zone. I know, 6am, but at least the show isn’t canceled.

Amie, Drew and Pam will drive us wild as they change the same classic handbag into a convertible by embellishing one basic bag. Amie will create a Hawaiian handbag by adding an appliqué flower motif. Pam will utilize a surface crochet technique to create a Celtic cable and Drew will change the look by adding sparkling sequins.

9 comments:

KnitPastis said...

That's one long secret! Congrats to you girl!!

Anonymous said...

I'll set my VCR! I'm curious as to what you three do with the bags!

Anonymous said...

Well Pam, it is finally going to air, I know you mentioned it has taken a long time, I forgot it was last summer!

Mimi said...

Congrats again, Pam! I'm sure all the bags you 3 made are hot!
We don't have that program on our cable :( I hope the project instructions are going to be featured in the DIY website..

Yarn Tails said...

Congrats.. Marking my calendar so I can get up and watch it. I dont have to work that day! Yay!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Pam, I just linked from CPS on the baby booties and I love your crochet designs and ideas and stuff, you really have a great style. I am just begining but hope to someday make a sweater or something to wear. Thanks for the free patterns!
Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Got it all queued up, Pam! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you!!!!

Katie Cannon said...

I love the uncommon threads shows. I really would love the pattern for the pink bag on the surfs up episode. I think it is great that you were on it. I love it that crochet is getting the attention that it really deserves.